Your Success as a Cannabis Entrepreneur Is 80% Mindset

Our success as business owners is built on perseverance, grit, tenacity, and vision. These soft skills make up 80% of our success. The remaining 20%? Our technical expertise and skill.

When we have a solid foundation of self-confidence, consistently show up, and get out of our comfort zone, we are one step closer to building a profitable business.

There’s a reason why mindset foundation comes first – it sets the groundwork for growth.

And if you’re like most entrepreneurs, you might need to check your mindset often.

Because life happens.

Launches don’t go as planned.

Cash flow can be tight.

And just as great as those business successes can feel, they can easily turn around into a downward spiral of self-doubt and questioning what the hell we are doing.

One of the easiest ways to start shifting your mindset into a more permanent state of entrepreneurial stability is to start your day with positive affirmations about your business and your goals.

Affirmations are great ways to trick our subconscious mind, changing our energy frequency, and setting our mindset up for success.

Affirmations also can help you control your negative feelings, boost your confidence, improve your productivity, and overcome habits.

Here are some business affirmations that you can use as part of your morning routine:

  • I am building the business of my dreams
  • I am a six-figure business owner
  • I have an abundance of customers
  • My customers love what I offer
  • I am in the flow of energy
  • I have an abundance of creativity
  • I have unlimited potential
  • I have a community of support for my business
  • I am on the right track
  • I am learning every day

To make a permanent mindset shift in your business, you will want to start your morning with these affirmations. Make sure that you say them out loud, feel them, and let the energy inspire you!

Receive business tips and strategies once a month delivered to your inbox.

Join CBM today!

Similar Posts